Sunday, July 11, 2010

30 for 30 Items

After thinking about it for a couple of days I finally chose my 30 pieces. I am a big dress wearer and I was trying to avoid on the one hand having 15 dresses and 5 cardigans and just cycling through them for most of my work days and, on the other hand choosing a bunch of items that were so completely out of my usual comfort zone that I would be miserable for a month. I settled on doing quite a few dresses but mixing it up with some skirts, tops and a couple pairs of pants.


-Dresses-

1 - Francesca's Collection - floral
2 & 3 - Walmart (shortened) - blue & white cotton
4 & 5 - Target - striped
6 - Torrid - patterned

-Cardigans-

7 - Walmart - yellow & white long sleeve
8 - Target - white short sleeve
9 - Francesca's Collection - lt pink 3/4 sleeve
10 - NY&Co - black short sleeve extra long
11 - Gap - blue short sleeve cropped

-Tops-

12 - Old Navy - striped tie neck
13 - Walmart - patterned
14, 15 & 16 - Francesca's Collection - green ruffle tank, basic black tee, white tank
17 - Old Navy - black ribbed tank
18 - Target - black tank

-Skirts, Pants & Top-

19 - Target - blue skirt
20 - NY & Co - black pencil skirt
21 - Francesca's Collections - floral skirt
22 - Walmart - black skinny pants
23 - Lands End - dark rinse skinny jeans
24 - NY & Co - gray ruffle tank

-Shoes-

25 - NY & Co - yellow wedges
26 & 30- Francesca's Collection - brown sandals & gold flip-flops
27 - Dots - black zipper flats
28 - Naturalzier - black peep toes
29 - BCBG - yellow cut out flats

No comments:

Post a Comment