Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day One... a day late

Yesterday before work I finally got up the nerve to ask my bf to take some pics of my outfit for the day.  A couple of short observations:

1.  Modeling is hard.  Yeah, it's hard and, I am not good at it. :) 
2.  Modeling is harder when you have a less than enthusiastic photographer. 
It was pouring rain so the porch was as far as I would go for outside pics.  I ended up putting my hair up as soon as we went inside.  Raining weather = crappy looking hair.  Alright, enough of my whining here are some shots of my outfit.  


-Outfit Details- 
Dress & Cardigan: Target Shoes: NY & Co Belt: Fashion Bug? Necklace: Francesca's Collection

Geez, my legs look white!  I bought these shoes last spring on clearance at NY&Co and I really like them.  I didn't wear them much last summer and I am not really sure why, I certainly have been wearing them into the ground this year.  The dress has a cute ruffle across the bust that is not really visible with the cardigan on but, work almost always includes a cardigan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment